Monday, October 22, 2007

What Is Quick Curing Salt





Looking to the future of my life (if I have future) ... you will not see me. All I have clear is that years go by and quickest way he wanted. And taking stock of these 42 years of living, I'm sorry to say I have not achieved the goals dream, those dreams you have when you have 15 - 18 - 20 years. Sorry if something I served, is having my three (3) beautiful children. I always wanted to be three. Now I've managed to be the mother I wanted to be, I really think
No. And I wonder why life juice and me, nothing pleases me that I am currently. Nothing was what I dreamed. Nothing.

My question to the Universal Power is whether I have a chance, if I ever wanted to be. (Since I have 42 years I weighed and scared).


0 comments:

Post a Comment