Sunday, December 24, 2006

Why Is My Penis Itchy






"I had a dream, Joseph. I could not understand, not really, I think it was the birth of our son.
People were making preparations with nearly six weeks in advance. decorate homes and bought new clothes.
often went out shopping and acquiring sophisticated gifts. Something unusual, the gifts were not for our son.
The fine wrapped with cellophane and adorned with beautiful ribbons, all placed him under a tree also, branches hanging spheres, colored light bulbs and glittering ornaments. There was a figure in the top of the tree, I looked like an angel, it was truly beautiful.
The people were happy and smiling, all were excited about exchanging gifts.
Jose, there were none left for our son. You know, I do not even know him, he never mentioned his name.
Is not it strange that people get into so much trouble to celebrate someone's birthday do not even know?
I had the strangest feeling that if our son had been in that conclusion would have been an intruder.
everything looked so beautiful, Joseph, and everyone so happy, but I feel like I wanted to mourn.
How sad for Jesus not to be remembered, and perhaps not desired, in its own birthday party!.
I'm happy because it was only a dream. But what José terrible, if it had been actually "



" For all a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year that begins in the company of their loved ones. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment