Tuesday, January 2, 2007

How Big Should Furnace Flames Be

WELCOME ELLA 2007






It was 2006, and took the part of my life. If I have my life plan he had dreamed of my great love Andrew. So, with the arrival of 2007, I decided to turn the page and close a cycle of 13 years of my life.
But as they say that everything happens for something, I believe and I sincerely hope it is for the better ... and this year is a year of great success and much love for me ... I do not want to be selfish, but I decided that this year, completely dedicate MI.
If I want to live life as if it were the last day or the first of a great life. I suffered so much, I cried a lot, I prayed a lot, I have forgiven a lot ... Now I love me a lot, spoiled a lot and laugh a lot. In short I want and I owe to myself, "BE HAPPY"



BY ALL OF THE ABOVE IS THAT YOU I welcome 2007 with high hopes and very motivated YOU WILL HAVE TO BE A YEAR OF SUCCESS AND MUCH MUCH LOVE.






0 comments:

Post a Comment