Wednesday, January 10, 2007

King Henry Viii Riddle

like the Phoenix



I have a feeling in my heart, my soul, my skin, my smile, my life is changing, with the arrival of this new year, I have agreed to turn the page on a lot of situations, feelings and adversarial relationships and very bitter ...




And like a phoenix, I'm rising from the ashes. Thank God I have friends who appreciate me and you have shown me their love and support in my worst time and now I'm starting to laugh again, (hence the photo).

I apologize to God and those who have been with me for not having realized earlier how bad it was going and what I have been selfish by not recognizing and ignoring so many tips and good wishes they gave me. And that was blocked and absorbed in trying to solve and save a situation was no longer for more.
Something that made me reconsider was read a sentence that says "If broken, do not fix" (it is a book by Greg Behrendt). That simple statement made me think, you're doing, if you can not fix anything, and even if they fix it and not be the same. (How much truth there is in this.)

But anyway, this is what I wanted to leave recorded here so that I will never forget that nothing is forever.

Although there may be a bit of grief in my heart, it is not like yesterday and every day is lower.
For now I'm learning to live, and smile again.

Thanks to everyone who left me words of encouragement and affection, and I promise that I will not waste a day of my life again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment