Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Veronica Vanilla Almond

! WORK! Something stupid



few days ago I wrote what I felt insecure in my new job, today I write how I feel now. He

Contract for 60 days, which was 30 months just past, that day my boss called me into his office and told me that I did not renew the contract because he was not under 100% with my performance.

So that was not what happened to me, must have been the intervention of my Angel, I got to defend my position and that was not fair, since she and my Chief, during these two months I had given all the support and information needed ... I had not even given the opportunity to talk about what the company wanted to achieve with my post, which incidentally I suggest that is a new position in the company, rather I had not given the necessary guidelines.

What happened was that after you finish speaking, I said I was right on several things and that she had not discussed it as I was raising.

After that conversation, the relationship between the two has changed 100% and I feel much safer. I do not know if later rehired hope so, otherwise will stay calmer, and that at least I tried and defended my position. At least I have hit safely until the end of the month.

That ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment