Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Is 7.5/750es Hyddrocodone

Mother selfish ...






I have rage, I am angry with myself, these days I have realize how selfish I have been for these thirteen years, I have been so petty to think only in my welfare, in my happiness, my comfort. How could I be so mean?

If I have failed them, asked them not come into this world, they who had the bad luck that they play a bad mother of the head and heart. A mother sordid, unpleasant, calculator, apathetic.

In all these years I have obsessed and disclosed only for my well-being, my happiness, my comfort, for my satisfaction, for my safety.

Set aside, their needs, if they neglect their concerns, their limitations, their anxieties, concerns, sorrows, their interests, their feelings, their fears, their sorrows, their cries. If that I

I was. A Perona frivolous, superficial, fickle, pointless.

Thankfully, these days I have been able to account for this failure, this mistake I made towards them, my children. How could I be so miserable, so unhappy, so despicable, cowardly.

But I need to amend this situation, if there is still time to save the relationship with them. I'm sorry for how selfish, worthless and stupid I was. Ojala

has a chance to demonstrate repentance and remorse I feel pain. And the desire I have to make a change, to produce a metamorphosis from inside of me and show them how much you love and ask forgiveness for all these years of neglect as a parent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment